The VN2020 system replaces the VN/87plus generation. The system was launched in 2020 and replaces the VN 115/87plus and the VN/116/87plus. For VN 215 applications the VN301plus is the successor. The mayor changes on the VN2020 oil mist detector is:
- Integrated pressure regulator including water/oil separator
- New design of LED panel that ensures safe reading under operation!
- New solid connection box, instead of connection socket!
- Reset button position directly on the measuring head
- New safe position of wire break resistance
- New pressure sensor technology, no need for fresh air filters
- CANopen and MODBUS RTU signals
For the VN2020 generation we supply:
- Sale of new complete systems
- Sale of reconditioned systems
- Spare parts with delivery within 24 hours!
- Exchange Pool
- Service agreement
- Authorized service on-site
- Authorized repairs
- Technical 24/7 service supply
VISATRON VN2020 continuously and simultaneously evacuate crankcase atmosphere from each crankcase compartment between two main bearings. The VN2020 use a header-suction-tube system for this purpose. The oil mist detector is positioned in the middle between two header-suction-tube sections located on the engine sides; from these sections, single-suction tubes branch off near the compartments. These tubes are considerably thinner than the header-suction tubes and they have a throttling effect. Owing to the large header-suction- tube diameter the vacuum and consequently the sample flow at each suction point remain virtually constant. The arrangement of the detector in the middle of the header-suction tube results in an optimally short sample running time in the tube system.
Integrated pressure regulator including water separator
Can be delivered with ATEX/ IECEx standard
New designed LED panel on measuring head with separate displays for safe reading during operation
New connection box instead of connection socket used on VN/87plus generation
New position of Wire Break Resistors inn connection box
REST button position directly on measuring head
Latest SMD component and pressure sensor technology used in measuring head
No need for scavenging air filters on VN2020- less spare parts required!
Negative pressure to be read out directly on measuring head display- no need for u- tube manometer!
CANopen and MODBUS RTU signals!
New replaceable main cable between measuring head and connection box!