The VN/93 generation consist of: VN 115/93, VN 116/93 & VN 215/93. The VN/93 generation did not replace any of our other oil mist detector generations but was a supplement to the other systems. The VN/93 generation was launched into the market in 1997 and production line stopped in 2019. It is easy to identify the VN/93 generation as this is the only oil mist detector by Schaller Automation that was not in a grey, metallic colour, but white.
VN 115/93 during a high oil mist concentration alarm is indicating that there is oil mist concentration inside the engine. VN 116/93 indicates which side of the installation the oil mist concentration is located in the engine. VN 215/93 indicates which compartment of the engine the high oil mist concentration is located in.
For the VN/93 generation we supply:
- Authorized repair of the complete VN/93 line
- Exchange Pool for all VN/93models
- All types of spare parts delivered within 24 hours!
- Sale of reconditioned units of the VN/93 line
- Technical 24/7 service supply
- Authorized service on-site
- Service agreement